THIS BLOG HAS NO AFFILIATION TO CATA WHATSOEVER

A blogging site intended specifically for tennis players to share their views and opinions about tennis and anything having to do with the lifetime sport of tennis. The blog site is owned and maintained by Vickie Wright and should not be misconstrued as a product of CATA and should have absolutely NO reflection on CATA or the fine work that CATA does. Vickie is not responsible nor culpable for any comments posted on this blog.
Vickie's contact information is Vickietennisnut@austin.rr.com and my cell number is (512) 922-7220.

Sunday, April 10, 2011

WOMENS10S BLOG WANTS TO BRANCH OUT

Calling ALL 2.5 players and up...This WOMENS10S blog is FOR ALL tennis playing women at ALL levels.  Because your blog author (ZOO Girl) plays 4.0 tennis, my tennis circle of friends mostly (not all) centers around my knowledge of 4.0 ladies tennis, and that is predominately weekday.  ANYONE who knows  ANY player that would like to be included in my distribution list I'd welcome their information.  Better yet, I'd LOVE IT if they'd like to send me some information about their team, opponents, standings, anything they'd like to share on this blog within THEIR circle of friends. ALL postings can be made TOTALLY ANONYMOUS.  I don't have anyway of knowing who sends me information, unless you send me something in personal email.  If you do that and you'd like something posted to the blog anonymously, I can do that for you too.  However, at that point, I'd know who sent it obviously.   You can reach ZOO Girl at Vickietennisnut@austin.rr.com or by calling me on my cell (512) 922-7220.  My goal is to make this blog site fun, to show various and sometimes controversial viewpoints (life is full of these),  be informative (remember DAVIS CUP info), and interactive with all tennis-playing women.  I hope you'll try participating. 

No comments: